4.13.2011

Studio Shots (Thurs 5th May)

I am after some decent images of my finished sculpture to use in postcards. Today I took my sculpture into the photography department of the college and was helped by John (photography technician) to get some great studio shots. I needed to get the sculpture in the studio so I used the wheely trolly and the engine hoist.
 

With the engine hoist it is fairly easy to lift the 300+lbs of sculpture. I placed it as softly as I could onto the grey backdrop paper. John and I discussed lighting and he set up some spots and flashes.

   

Above: These are just quick images I took with my phone but below is one of the images John took and is the one that I used to put on my postcards for the competition.

To view more of my Broomhill blog click on the     'Older Posts'        link below.






No comments:

Post a Comment